I went for a hike yesterday in Tennesse for a couple hours and got to see the Foster Falls waterfall, here are some pictures from the trip.
edit: It seems that my pictures are to large of a file to post here except for onel; I'll work on editing the file size of the other pictures and post them asap.

Hiking and adventure are so amazing and i love to discover new places , i think that your project is so cool,exploring new things is really amazing and nature has such a beauty that we don't get to see everyday.There are many amazing places that i am prett sure that not many people know about them and you will discover these great locations, i am really excited and wish you all the best!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, man. I hope you update this thing more often, it looks intriguing.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture. I hope hiking is going well. What a cool thing to choose. I want to see more pictures soon!!
ReplyDeleteThis is an interesting project. I'm kind of sad that I can't see more of your progress. The picture in this post is great. Are you hiking with any supplies or are you going without any? Good luck with this project, it looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I admire that you chose to do something that you have genuinely wanted to do and something that excites you. This seems like a lot of fun, and I hope these adventures are as entertaining as the pictures. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the blog posts, man (well what you have of them, anyway). I can tell that this must be a thrilling project to work on. The pictures are very nice, too. Good luck on your endeavors.
ReplyDeleteNice picture! I've never been hiking before but it seems pretty cool. Maybe to make it more exciting for the audience of your blog you can attach a GoPro or something to your helmet so that we can see what it's actually like to go hiking. Also, for the project do you go hiking every week? This 20% time project seems like a lot of fun. Unlike most of the other projects you can spend a lot of time outside in nature and learn more about your environment. I wish you the best of luck on your final presentation.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a really liberating, active, and involved project. I could really get into this. Are you planning on going hiking in any other more spread out locations? I hope this semester produces some awesome results for you, man. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is cool! I absolutely love hiking, so I love this idea! There are some cool places to hike that aren't too far from home, you just have to find them! Happy hiking!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a really fun project to do. Just go outside, hike, and breathe in the fresh air. I really wish you posted more though. I would love to see more pictures, and hear more about the hikes. Maybe in future posts you could write more about how the hike was, things you saw, who went with you, how far you hiked, and maybe even a sentence or two on where you want to go next. I would really just like to read more about this project because it seems like a real adventure. Be careful on your hikes, and have fun!
ReplyDelete